DJ-StarScreamDJ-StarScream

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

my bitches my ho's my bitches my ho's

ugh

give up now while you still have your dignity

theprojectmayhem responds:

you know at first i was offended, then i looked at your body of work. now i realize you just have bad taste and average a one ranking. so anywho, thanks for the review and good luck on whatever.

=)

beat to flow beat to flow

ugh

just give up while you can.

Mario Docks^demo Mario Docks^demo

um.....

that sounded oretty good from what i heard. finish it though.

Shifty Phase Shifty Phase

hmmm.....

it has the potential to sound kool....but sadly it doesnt

sente3 responds:

well, iI'l take that as constructive critisism. My friend said something similar. He also said that I should experiment with more ideas/sounds like I did in this song.

Still Suspended (loop) Still Suspended (loop)

good

ok well it actually loops this time

Still Suspended Still Suspended

awww

too bad it doesnt loop too well. otherwise it would have sounded like a mortal kombat song ;)

Tsixm responds:

Thanks, your music is pretty good! I'm working on a concept album right now, but I'm not very good at making music. Too bad I lost most of my songs or I would put them all on NG (save the concept album, that one will be from my website only.

NInja ^_^ NInja ^_^

wtf?!

i am having trouble figurin out how old you are. your profile says your 21. oh whatever. the song was wierd...

Hobosogo1334 responds:

lol i didnt know my profile said 21...im really 13

red lable-lines red lable-lines

awesome

wow this sounds really cool. i like the sitar (or guitar) and it had a nice touch to the hip-hop feel that the song created.

DJ DIESEL KILLER DJ DIESEL KILLER

YAH!

REPRESENT THE DJ'S WITH NAMES THAT DONT MAKE ANY SENSE!!! W0OT W0OT!

Kamehameha Blast beats Kamehameha Blast beats

ugh

sorry but it there is no way to mix dragon ball z and this talentless metal and possibly make it sound good.

CasketGrind responds:

lol?! what would you know about death metal and grind core? Mr.Chocolate Star Cream.